I have had both of the experiences above in a matter of weeks. I tell you all this so that I can give you some back ground about myself and that you know I'm not going to be talking in theory. I'm going to explain, very simply, what I've done to get back into alignment with creating more than enough money and how to go beyond my current level of wealth.
1. Draw a line in the sand. Make a choice. From this moment forward you will attract more money and create a structure and habits that support a new and improved level of wealth. You have to mean this. You need to be hungry for change.
2. You must believe you can do this. Even if you are scared that this time won't be different from the other times, you have made this choice. You will take some actions now that will not allow you to slip out the backdoor on yourself. Take a little bit of effort now to support yourself in the bigger goal.
3. What is it exactly that you want to be different? If you want more money to come in the door, how much and how often? Do you want an extra $10,000 this year or every month? Do you want your business to gross an extra million or net an extra million? When? This month? This year? By next year's end? You have to choose or it becomes one of those "someday" goals (aka a "wish!) If, an amount feels way to out of reach, then make it smaller. If the amount you have chosen feels too small and you'll still be wishing you had more money, than make it bigger. Most importantly, whatever amount of money you are choosing to have, mean what you say. This is so simple, but this is where most people fall down and the rest their efforts don't yield successful results. And one more thing, it's nobody else's business what numbers you choose. Some people might judge your numbers as being too small or big based on their own life. As long as you feel solid about your choice and you're not wimping out on yourself, go with it!
4. How will you spend the money? Again, this is your money and you need to be emotionally connected to it. Where is it going to go? If you are going to pay debt off, make a plan for how you will do it and then decide where the money will go once the debt is paid off. Now you have the beginnings of a plan. That was easy, huh?! If you're going to save money, how much and to where? You may have to do a little thinking and research to complete this step. If you want to expand your business with some of this extra cash, it may take you some extra planning, but you will be very excited. This excitement will help move you toward success.
5. Now, clarify and write down how this is going to feel once accomplished. I know to some of you this step will sound like a waste of your time. Do not skip this step. You want to make this goal so real in your mind and heart that you run, not walk, to more wealth. This step is crucial in both strategy and the Law of Attraction.
6. Create exact actions and habits that you will implement starting today to support this goal of more wealth. You may only need to take a few actions. This is not rocket science. For some of you, it may simply be a matter of creating accountability. You already know what to do. For some of you, it may be about creating an entire new relationship with money. I know a few of you need to quit your job or get rid of or add new team members. Yes, you may dread a couple of things on your list, but will you be happy once you do it? If the answer is yes, keep it on your list. Break down big actions into small steps so they're digestible.
7. Inspired action. Many of you have heard this a million times but you're still not practicing it. Are you taking actions that feel good? Are they someone else's "should's" or are they truly something you have chosen to do. Your intuition is talking to you. Are you listening?
8. Bring in the big guns. Who is going to support you? Are you committed enough to see this goal through? Will you trust that you will succeed even when you don't think there are any signs of improvement over a long period of time? Who is going to assist you in a way that truly works for you? Consistency is key. If you really want to have more cash in your bank account and wallet, then print this out and follow the steps in the next 24 hours. This entire process may take as little as an hour or two. Steven Callahan was lost at sea in a small raft for seventy-six days. His boat had sunk west of the Canary Islands. He was able to write his book, Adrift, only because he was committed to getting back home. It wasn't a matter of "if" he got home, he always thought about what he was going to do "when" he got home. Every action he took to keep himself alive was inspired from the passion he felt about getting home. He always found a way to eat, drink and keep his body working from his belief that he could survive at sea alone. And that he did! How passionate are you about being wealthy? Get yourself into the same frame of mind as Steven. It's not a matter of "if" you will be more prosperous, but "when." I vote on choosing it for yourself now.
Jeanna Gabellini is the Xtreme Abundance Coach. She'll give you all the tools you need to create financial wealth and prosperity with her personal coaching, tele-courses and audio products. Jeanna blends strategy, Laws of attraction and FUN to assist you in creating exactly what you want. Are you ready for Extreme Abundance? Go to www.MasterPeaceCoaching.com to get your free ezine or call 707-747-0447 for more info.